Statement of Purpose

For here we do not have an enduring city, but we are looking for the city that is to come. Hebrews 11:16




Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Take a Break and Laugh


Insanity is my only means of relaxation.

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.

42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.

Be nice to your kids. They'll choose your nursing home.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Good judgment comes from bad experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.

How does Teflon stick to the pan?

I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.

Never ask a barber if he thinks you need a haircut.

Never do card tricks for the group you play poker with.

Death is hereditary.

***NEVER MESS UP AN APOLOGY WITH AN EXCUSE.***

One of life’s mysteries is how a two pound box of chocolates can make a woman gain 5 pounds.

My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely.

The best way to forget your troubles is to wear really tight shoes.

Sometimes I think I understand everything and then I regain consciousness.

I stopped jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and setting my pants on fire.

A friend of mine confused her valium with her birth control pills…she has fourteen kids but she doesn’t care.

I know why women over fifty don’t have babies because they would put them down and forget where they put them.

No comments: